Free Video Downloading Tool
Mashable is a media, technology and online culture blog that covers everything on Tech, Gadgets, Apps, Gaming and Social Media, as well as other categories. Mashable was founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005 and has been an Internet phenomenon ever since, with over 12 million users and 27,000+ posts.
Mashable video downloader app makes downloading videos simple for everyone!
Mashable video downloader makes downloading videos from YouTube, Vimeo and many more sites really easy, just drag & drop and its done! Moving movies to your computer or even online storage is a breeze too.
1. Copy (Ctrl+C) link or URL of the video
- Open the Mashable page and find the video you want to download.
- Select the video and its link or URL.
- Copy the link or URL of that desired video, game streaming or live share.
2. Paste (Ctrl+V) the copied Mashable video URL/Link
- Visit the website https://allvideodownloader.cc/
- Click on the search bar of the Alldownloader website and paste the Mashable video link or URL on it.
- Kindly note that Your desired video should be shown Public in its privacy settings, It means that it allows everybody to open and allows you to download it from the Mashable page.
3. Select the format to download the Mashable Video
- Mashable Video Downloader of Allvideodownloader shows different formats to download videos on your PC and mobile.
- With a single click on the download button, you will be shown different formats from MP4-144p, MP4-240p, and MP4-380p, etc
- Finally, you will select the video format and tap on the download button.
4. Play, Share, and Enjoy Mashable Video offline
- Congratulations, Your Mashable video downloaded, saved, and is shown in the Download folder of your PC or Laptop.
Open the Download folder and do enjoy your downloaded Mashable video.